EXPERIENCE THE FOREST FROM HOME – NEW 360° TOUR
No matter where you are you can experience summer in the Duke Forest at these six 360° photo locations. The Duke Forest is a dynamic teaching and research laboratory with a rich cultural and natural heritage. These shots feature six highly important locations that make the Duke Forest so special to Duke University and to our region. For added fun, see if you can spot our Communications and Engagement Coordinator Blake Tedder trying to hide from the camera in one of the shots. We send a special thank you to Sergio Tovar from Duke’s Nicholas School of the Environment for his help with this project.
- Apply now to join our 5th Year of Herpetofauna Community Science!
- New: Student Audio Project Features Interview with Executive Director Childs
- Standing in the Rain, Transformed by Forests
- Behind the Fall Scenes
- ARTIFACTS FOUND MAY POINT TO 1700 LAWSON ACCOUNT
- GILLS ON A PUPPY DOG’S FACE IN THE DUKE FOREST