Students Sibani Ram and Christa Vroman from Dr. Priscilla Wald’s course called The Environment, Literature, and Policy put together a podcast-style episode about the Duke Forest featuring interviews with Executive Director Sara Childs and with a student who describes her daily connection with the Duke Forest as sanctuary, serenity, and sublime. Our staff enjoyed listening to this project.
- Apply now to join our 5th Year of Herpetofauna Community Science!
- New: Student Audio Project Features Interview with Executive Director Childs
- Standing in the Rain, Transformed by Forests
- Behind the Fall Scenes
- ARTIFACTS FOUND MAY POINT TO 1700 LAWSON ACCOUNT
- GILLS ON A PUPPY DOG’S FACE IN THE DUKE FOREST